6 Reasons for Your Friends to Connect to a Group?
You have been praying for your unconnected friends and neighbors. You worry about the spiritual condition of those around you. You have found the security that comes from being in a Small Group and you want others to experience this same thing. Here are six reasons that you can discuss with your friends and neighbors on why they should be in a small group:
- Understand the Bible better through group discussion as you apply the Bible to your own personal situations.
- Develop close relationships with other believers who will walk beside you in your journey as a Christ follower.
- Find answers to the needs in your life through group prayer.
- Get support in times of crisis or major changes from people who really care for you.
- Demonstrate to your lost friends the love of Christ in a non-church setting.
- Move from being a spectator to a participant by using your gifts and talents as you serve others.